Titration is a simple technique but understanding how to adjust method parameters, evaluate titration curves and properly care for electrodes is what ensures success and accurate results.
Achieving more accurate results that are highly reproducible is the highest performance goal of all lab technicians, QC chemists and R&D scientists.
Register to join our free, interactive titration seminar series to help you re-think simple adjustments to improve accuracy and reduce the risk of downtime in the lab. Include your specific challenges at registration so we can get the most out of our live discussion. Lunch and certificate of course completion will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Anyone using potentiometric titrators of any kind
- Anyone looking to re-evaluate and optimize the way titration is currently being performed
- Those who currently use other techniques and would like to learn more about titration or spectroscopy
Smart Titration Seminar (9:00 am–1:00 pm)
• Welcome & introductions
• Titration fundamentals
• Re-thinking method parameters
• Networking, questions, coffee break
• Evaluating titration curves
• Application specific troubleshooting
• Other techniques for faster analysis or lower detection limits
• Wrap-up, certificate presentation
Click on any location to register for free. We look forward to seeing you!
Looking for something more in-depth and hands-on? Check out our training schedule.
Come with questions, leave with answers and confidence. We strive to make our training relevant, with real-world applications, providing you information you can take home to use in your lab. Training is offered in our Tampa, Florida headquarters and our Houston, Texas and Fountain Valley, California regional offices.