Confident Karl Fischer Seminar Series
Karl Fischer titrations are performed routinely for moisture analysis and under ideal conditions, KF is a fast, simple technique. In the real lab environment, practical elements like pH, solubility, side reactions, and sample preparation will affect your results and decrease the confidence in your measurements.
Our KF seminar series helps you overcome these challenges – you can take part in an interactive KF demonstration to help you understand how to apply this information to any KF titrator in your lab. Attendees will receive a personalized diploma from the Metrohm USA Academy documenting their achievements.
Join us for these free half day events in 6 locations across the U.S.
Doug Clark, HYDRANAL® National Technical Specialist at Honeywell, who has over two decades of experience developing KF reagents and applications, will present case studies and host Q&A sessions together with our technical experts to make sure you are confident in your KF measurements.
HYDRANAL® National Technical Specialist
- KF Titration: Becoming the expert
- Karl Fischer demonstration
- Moisture measurements using NIR
- Lunch panel discussion
Who should attend?
- Anyone measuring moisture or water content
- Anyone currently using any brand of KF titrator who wants to enhance their productivity
- Those who are currently using other techniques for moisture analysis and would like to learn about KF