Workshop: Accurate Titration Happens Below the Surface
Everyone that uses titration in their lab knows how simple and fast the technique can be. However, ensuring results are accurate, analysis times are short and re-analysis is minimized requires the right electrode and method. This workshop helps you overcome these challenges by looking at titration below the surface.
Who should attend?
- Anyone performing titration who wants to be confident they are using the correct
sensor for their sample
- Anyone using any brand of titrator who wants to understand what factors affect
titration measurements and how to minimize re-analysis
- Those responsible for calibration, cleaning and storage techniques of electrodes
At this half-day workshop, Metrohm USA Academy Instructors will host an interactive session to help you gain clarity around your specific electrode challenges and understand method optimization and proper electrode care.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Potentiometric Electrodes – What Happens Below the Surface
- Maximizing Electrode Life Demonstration
- Lunch Panel Discussion
- Receive Personalized Certificate of Workshop Completion